Helping families save money on great days out at castles, zoos, bowling alleys, trampoline parks and many more.
Disabled Children’s Register
By being on the register you will be kept informed of what services are available and how you can get involved if you want to. Joining the register is voluntary but if you register your child we will:
- Give you a Max Card to get discounts into various cultural venues across the region.
- Let you know how we have used your information every year at our annual parent-carer conference
- Send you our newsletter
- Keep you updated on what we can offer you
- Update you about new developments in services for disabled children
- Inform you of ways you can get involved.