This week we say goodbye to our year 6 children. Due to the unfortunate circumstances of our class having to isolate we did not get the chance to say goodbye in person. However, we still had a fun week of remote activities!
We were set some tasks on Class Dojo to complete over this week, one being what we have loved doing in class this year! Katie completed a beautiful piece of writing and even drew a lovely picture to show what she had enjoyed about her time in class 6. Another task was to research Sir Charles Parsons School website as it will be where our year 6’s will be going in September. Finally, we were given some drawing tutorials to complete and Katie again did an amazing job, they look fantastic!
Due to Covid we couldn’t have our leavers assembly this year but parents and carers were given links a virtual leavers assembly where they could access their child’s leavers video. They were all amazing and very emotional! Links were also given out to our Friday morning assembly where we got to say a final goodbye to our year 6’s.
Our class had our very own class quiz on zoom, which all parents and carers in our class were invited to via zoom. It was so fun trying to remember funny things that had happened during our time in year 6. Here are the questions if you didn’t get the chance to join, you can see how many you get right!
- Which adult did we see on Mr Tumble?
- Which 2 celebrities are on Tracy’s mug?
- Who thinks school is boriiiinngg?
- Who loves Rylan Clarke?
- Which of our friends have had the most accidents this year?
- Who is the director of ‘Wallace and Gromit in Iceland’?
- Who was dressed up as Olaf during The Masked Story Teller?
- Who surprised us and came to Hall Hill Farm during activities week?
- What is Mrs Stokle going to do when she retires?
- Who was the old lady in ‘There was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Fly?
- What did we eat in Alnwick Garden?
- Who loves Mary Poppins?
We will miss you all so much and we wish you the best of luck in Sir Charles Parsons! We hope to see you again soon and please come and visit us!